The WARN ZEON 12 is the face of winching. Bolt one on, and you’ll be ready for anything.
A top choice for those with heavily-loaded off-road vehicles, the ZEON 12 features innovative design, increased performance and durability, steel rope, and a hefty 12,000 lb. single-line pulling capacity.
The ZEON 12 is a pulling machine you can rely on to rescue you or your buddies, from nearly anything.
- 12,000 lb. (5443 kg) single-line pulling capacity.
- Includes 80′ of durable 3/8″ galvanized steel wire rope.
- Convertible control pack can be attached to the winch or remotely mounted, allowing for various winch mounting options and looks (Relocation kit required and sold separately*).
- Gear train and motor deliver reliable pulling power that is fast, and quieter than ever.
- Satin-black powder-coated finish with stainless steel fasteners and clutch lever looks great and inhibits corrosion. Improved winch sealing to keep the elements out.
- Large diameter winch drum reduces rope wear, is light weight, and has an integrated rope anchor for easy rope installation.
Control box relocation kit not included.
Part number: ZEON-12-89660
Dust & water rating: Sealed
Rated line Pull: 12000lb (5443kg) single line
Wireless control: Not included
Motor: Series Wound
Recommended battery: 650CA minimum for winching
Control: Pendant 12′ (3.7M) lead
Battery leads: #2 gauge, 72″ (1.83M)
Gear train: 3 Stage Planetary
Gear ratio: 216:1
Finish: Satin Black Powder coated
Clutch: Rotating ring gear
Bolt pattern: 10″x 4.5″ (254mm x 114.3mm)
Brake: Automatic mechanical cone
Overall dimensions (LxWxH): 24″ x 7.1″x 10.5″ (615mm x181mm x 267mm)
Drum size: 3.15″x 9.0″ (80mm x 229mm)
Cable type: Wire Rope
Cable: 9.5mm x 24M